Bulletin – August 5, 2018


Join us tonight at the Mader’s at 6:30 p.m. for a bonfire! (422111 Concession 6.) Bring along your lawn chairs, blankets, roasting sticks, snacks & drinks.

Summer Slam brings kids together for a whole week to learn, grow, and play. Mark the mornings of August 13-17 on your calendar and sign up your children/grandchildren/neighbours (ages 5-12). Grab a form outside the admin centre or fill it out online.

Kids Love Snacks! See the Summer Slam snack list on the Reception Desk and sign up to donate an item for the week of Summer Slam.

Party in the Park Mark Sunday, September 16 on your calendars. We will be gathering at the Hanover Park for a service, baptisms, BBQ, and fun! If you would like to be baptized in the river on this day, please connect with a pastor.

Please Note

Marie and Alanna are both out of the office this week as they are contributing to our ECM camps through office and worship ministry. Please leave messages/emails for any regular office inquiries and these will be addressed upon their return on August 13.


Please continue to pray for those members of our congregation who are facing various health concerns. Pray for the doctors that are overseeing their care, and the family members that are offering support during this time.

Pray for Summer Slam. Pray for the leaders as they prepare, and pray for the children that are registered, that their hearts would be open to digging into God’s story.


Thank you to the crew of volunteers who helped make last Sunday’s BBQ lunch a success.


ONLY ONE DATE LEFT! The U18 Ministry needs your help on Sunday mornings in the summer! Consider grabbing a partner and signing up to teach on August 12.

Do you love to cook and have Wednesday’s free? Light on Main is looking for a volunteer cook. Connect with Bill at 519-2364-7265.


We are working on beefing up our social media presence. Be sure to [LIKE] our Facebook page, and then join the groups connected to our page that represent the ministries you’re involved in.


Praise and prayer requests from Sam & Matt Chittick as they travel to Galmi on mission: The Chittick’s have arrived safely in France for Sam’s language training. Their son, Josiah, is adapting well to a new place and time zone. Praise God for the 85% of needed support they have raised and please pray that the remaining 15% would come in. Please pray for Sam as she studies French, which will enable her to communicate more clearly with the people of Galmi. Pray for Josiah’s health and sleep, and pray for Matt’s sermon series he will be preaching on the missionary compound in Galmi.